The Center for Transforming Lives is seeking an experienced Education Manager to join our fast-paced growing team.
Under the supervision of the Head Start and Early Head Start Director (HS/EHS), this position is responsible for Education services for Head Start and Early Head Start. This position ensures HS/EHS children and families are provided with comprehensive services and a culturally relevant, developmentally appropriate learning environment that maximizes opportunities for each child’s physical, emotional, social, and cognitive growth. Ensures that parents are supported in their role as the child’s first teacher. Monitors compliance with Head Start Performance Standards and State and Local regulations. Supports the Center for Transforming Lives mission by ensuring that all aspects of the infant/toddler programs run efficiently and bring a rich experience for children and families involved in the program.
- Manages and provides direction in training and technical assistance systems in all aspects of Early Childhood Education, including program planning, content area system development, continuous quality improvement, and data management.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Services as Education expert. Provides all staff leadership, training, and guidance staff on Education.
- Assures compliance by implementing tracking and monitoring processes.
- Completes program reports and community presentations.
- Works independently and as part of a team; responsible for ensuring coverage of caseloads during absences and/or in case of emergencies and disasters.
- Participates in interviewing new staff as part of a team.
- Provides on-the-job onboarding and training to new and ongoing staff based on an assessment of individual staff needs and contract requirements.
- Collects and analyzes various data efficiently to meet the reporting duties and utilizes analyzed data to inform the program for effective program monitoring, assessment, and improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Social Work, or related field. Master’s preferred.
- Three years of supervisory and experience in Head Start and Early Head Start or related program preferred.
- Training and experience in providing/receiving Reflective Supervision preferred.
This position is an exempt position and offers competitive compensation and benefits; salary commensurate with experience, education and fit for the position and within team.
Please send resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
For more information, please visit www.transforminglives.org
The Center for Transforming Lives breaks the cycle of poverty for women and children through safe housing, early childhood development and financial stability.
Center for Transforming Lives is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE