The Center for Transforming Lives is seeking an experienced Program Facilitator to join our fast-paced growing team.
The Head Start and Early Head Start Program Facilitator has the primarily responsibility to support Child and Family Services-Head Start and Early Head Start program operations. Program operations include but are not limited to supporting managers, invoicing, office management, and answering and directing calls.
To ensure Head Start and Early Head Start services are aligned with the Center for Transforming Lives’ mission and core values, the Program Facilitator will:
- Display CTL core values and leadership in the daily execution of job responsibilities.
- Promote a unified team-oriented atmosphere in all communications and interactions and present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of trauma and the impact on adults and children as evidenced by implementation of trauma informed care principles (i.e. safety, trustworthiness, collaboration, empowerment, cultural competence) through the provision of services and decision making.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and responsiveness to a multitude of issues such as victimization, homelessness, poverty, substance use/abuse, mental illness, domestic violence, and other forms of trauma.
- Build safe, trusting relationships with applicants/participants; exercise appropriate boundaries and interactions as defined in the Agency’s Code of Conduct policy.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times. Transmit applicant/participant information in an appropriate manner with respect for individual privacy and dignity.
- Perform additional duties and participate on work committees as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree. Proven experience in as an administrative assistant or similar position with time management skills to complete a high volume of varied responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
This positon is an exempt position and offers competitive compensation and benefits; salary commensurate with experience, education and fit for the position and within team.
Please send resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
For more information, please visit www.transforminglives.org
The Center for Transforming Lives moves women, children and their families from poverty to possibility, through housing, high-quality affordable child care and financial empowerment services.
Center for Transforming Lives is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and participates in E-Verify